See 5 more gallery demos in the Component Demo
The plugin puts one or more galleries into a Joomla article:
Ignite gallery is responsive to all device sizes.
Images swipe smoothly on touch devices.
Share images to social networks.
Embed videos or soundclips from any hosting site like youtube or vimeo.
Make many levels of categories and subcategories for the images.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and all versions of Joomla 3, including version 3.8
- Lazyloading of images.
- Front-end uploads/ Front-end image gallery creation
- Multiple image uploader in the backend and frontend (with resizing before upload, and drag and drop).
- Image tagging and search
- A download image button
- Comments for each image
- Image voting with guest voting
- Rounded corners
- Access Control (public/registered/special) over galleries and individual images
- Top/bottom/left/right position for thumbs
- Top/bottom/left/right/overlay position for descriptions
- Use the plugin to put one or many galleries into an article (with random/ latest/ most viewed/ highest rated options)
- The gallery plugin works inside other Joomla content managers like K2 or Zoo
- Use the module to put a gallery into a module position (same options as plugin)
- Choose a link for each photo (optional), so when you click on the big photo, it links somewhere (and choose whether it opens in a new window)
- Search engine friendly urls for Joomla (site.com/category-name/gallery-name) with an alias field for each category
- Moderation of images and galleries that are added in the frontend with email notification
- Language support for: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish language files.
Ignite Gallery is $30 (US Dollars). This includes 1 year of access to all updates/ new versions, and 1 year of support. The extension is released under the GPL v2 License. This license allows you to use the extension on as many sites as you choose, and to modify it to your liking. There is no encryption or activation code in GPL licensed software, so the extension does not have a time limit on how long it works. The 1 year limit is a limit on how long you can log in to the site and download updates/new versions.
Click here to purchase the component.